- SEASON 19 5 episodes available
- SEASON 18 9 episodes available
- SEASON 17 9 episodes available
- SEASON 16 13 episodes available
- SEASON 15 15 episodes available
- SEASON 14 14 episodes available
- SEASON 13 4 episodes available
- SEASON 12 20 episodes available
- SEASON 11 10 episodes available
- SEASON 10 11 episodes available
- SEASON 9 14 episodes available
- SEASON 8 9 episodes available
- SEASON 7 15 episodes available
- SEASON 6 13 episodes available
- SEASON 5 12 episodes available
- SEASON 4 18 episodes available
- SEASON 3 13 episodes available
- SEASON 2 19 episodes available
- SEASON 1 11 episodes available
Alissa / BrianAired on Mar 27, 2005
Parents and friends intervene to save Alissa, a compulsive gambler who has lost more than $30,000 on 25-cent slots. Meanwhile her boyfriend juggles three jobs just to make ends meet for them. Then we meet Brian, whose crystal meth habit feeds his sex addiction and sends him trolling the streets for new partners every day.
SaraAired on Apr 03, 2005
At 24, Sara had everything she ever wanted in her sleepy Minnesota town. When it all ended abruptly in divorce, the young woman turned to crystal meth, and her parents believe her only hope is an intervention.
Travis and MattAired on Apr 17, 2005
Travis, a meth addict, and Matt, a crack addict, are both on the verge of losing everything. Learn how Matt, an over-achiever in high school couldn’t stop using after graduation because he became addicted to cocaine.
Peter and ReneeAired on May 01, 2005
TinaAired on May 08, 2005
Tina spends her days gambling while stoned on prescription pills. With her marriage, health and finances in crisis her husband attempts to get her life back on track before it’s too late.
Cristine and KellyAired on Jun 05, 2005
Kelly / MarkAired on Jun 12, 2005
Family and friends decide that an intervention is their only hope of saving two men: Kelly, a man with a 160 IQ who lives on the streets and survives on beer and other people’s spare change, and Mark, who’s so addicted to painkillers that he’s had a morphine pump surgically implanted in his abdomen.
Rachel and TommyAired on Jun 26, 2005
Friends and family gather to save two addicts. Rachel, once a beautiful child in an upper-middle class family who has turned to heroin and prostitution, and Tommy, who quit his executive job and sold his Lexus, retirement plan and million dollar con.
Michael / BrooksAired on Jul 24, 2005
A former top high school athlete gets hooked on pills and beer after suffering an emotionally devastating incident. And a mother fears for the life of her son, a former wrestling star who turned to drugs after an accident left him wheelchair-bound.
Follow-Up SpecialAired on Aug 21, 2005
This emotionally gripping documentary series helps people confront their darkest demons and hopefully find a route to redemption. This “”follow-up”” episode will allow for a much deeper investigation of life after the intervention, as we revisit some subjects several weeks later to see if their intervention was successful.