Watch your favorite A&E shows anywhere, anytime.
How to download A&E on Roku:
- Go to your Roku Home Screen (by clicking the home button on your remote)
- Navigate to, and open the “Roku Channel Store”
- Find the “A&E” Channel (in the Movies & TV section)
- Select “A&E” Channel to download
- Once the channel is downloaded, go to “My Channels”
- Find and choose "A&E"
*Please note: A&E content is only available to stream in the United States.
The A&E App on Roku lets you
- Watch full episodes and clips of your favorite series, including Live PD, 60 Days In, The First 48, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, and many more
- Create a customized Watchlist of your favorite shows
- See exclusive clips from A&E shows, never before shown on television
- Watch live TV
How to watch live TV:
- Sign in with your cable provider
- Select the “live” option