Check out the A&E App for iPad and iPhone in the App Store to watch hundreds of hours of full episodes, sneak peeks, behind the scenes footage and more from all your favorite A&E series--for free!
Watch full episodes of hit A&E shows, including Duck Dynasty.
Create a customized watchlist of your favorite shows, making it easier to watch what you want, when you want it.
See exclusive clips from A&E shows, never before shown on television.
- What is the A&E app?
- The A&E app allows you to watch your favorite A&E programming on your mobile device or tablet. Full episodes of all our series, including current hits like Duck Dynasty, Intervention and Storage Wars, will be available to stream the day after they air, and many shows feature full episodes from past seasons as well. In addition, hundreds of online-only videos including behind the scenes footage, cast interviews and sneak peeks will be available to all users of the A&E app.
- How much does it cost to use the A&E app?
- The A&E app is totally free to download and use.
- What devices does the A&E app work on?
- The A&E app currently works on iPads and iPhones running iOS 5 and later. We will be introducing apps for Android devices soon!
- What sort of connection will I need?
- The app will work over a 3G cellular connection, but a broadband Wi-Fi or 4G connection is recommended for the optimal experience.
- What countries are able to use the A&E app?
- The A&E app is currently available for use only in the United States.