Storage Wars bidder Darrell Sheets has learned a lot buying storage lockers for a living. Here he passes along some of his valuable wisdom.
- Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something.
- Don't let anyone ever know you're new at any business venture you go into.
- Give 100% of yourself. This is going to be YOUR business.
- If you can, don't borrow money for your start up – you will be starting in the hole.
- You must like what you do. Do you really want to go to work every day and hate it?
- Don't burn any bridges. You never know when you will need someone.
- Find a way to give back. Be grateful for your success.