Intervention Season 1
New Episodes Return JUN 19 | 9/8c
- SEASON 15 10 episodes available
- SEASON 14 14 episodes available
- SEASON 13 5 episodes available
- SEASON 12 20 episodes available
- SEASON 11 10 episodes available
- SEASON 10 12 episodes available
- SEASON 9 13 episodes available
- SEASON 8 9 episodes available
- SEASON 7 13 episodes available
- SEASON 6 13 episodes available
- SEASON 5 12 episodes available
- SEASON 4 18 episodes available
- SEASON 3 14 episodes available
- SEASON 2 19 episodes available
- SEASON 1 9 episodes available
episodes now available
Aired on Mar 06, 2005
Alyson, a three-time White House intern and an award-winning student, met a boy in college who initiated her into drugs. She is addicted to morphine and crack and has returned to live with her parents. Alyson now steals painkillers from her dying father and works at alienating her mother and sister.
- 45m 31s
Aired on Mar 13, 2005
Aired on Mar 20, 2005
Friends try to help Tamela, 24, who was molested as a child and now cuts herself with razorblades. And, a family calls in interventionist Jeff VanVonderen to help Jerrie, 29, who is addicted to Vicodin. She has been forging physician signatures on prescriptions and scouring the waterfront for drug dealers.
Aired on Mar 27, 2005
Parents and friends intervene to save Alissa, a compulsive gambler who has lost more than $30,000 on 25-cent slots. Meanwhile her boyfriend juggles three jobs just to make ends meet for them. Then we meet Brian, whose crystal meth habit feeds his sex addiction and sends him trolling the streets for new partners every day.
- 44m 10s
Aired on Apr 03, 2005
Aired on Apr 17, 2005
Aired on May 01, 2005
Peter is so addicted to video games that he identifies himself as the characters in the games he plays and refers to other characters as people he hangs out with. And Renee's eating disorder has become so dangerous that it is threatening her health, marriage, finances, and even the custody of her two small children.
- 44m 6s
Aired on May 08, 2005
Aired on Jun 12, 2005
Family and friends decide that an intervention is their only hope of saving two men: Kelly, a man with a 160 IQ who lives on the streets and survives on beer and other people's spare change, and Mark, who's so addicted to painkillers that he's had a morphine pump surgically implanted in his abdomen.
- 45m 7s
Aired on Jun 26, 2005
Aired on Jul 24, 2005
- Resume full episodes where you left off
- Receive A&E tune-in reminders
- Use this one profile to sign into all your A+E Networks profiles: A&E, FYI, HISTORY and Lifetime!
Or Use Email
Or Use Email
You have previously signed up but your profile was never confirmed. Please enter your email address below, and we will resend the activation email. Simply click on the link within that email to complete your registration.
Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Further instructions have been sent to your email address. We'll see you soon.Close