- Martin has spent 5 years at the PPA and was ticketing before becoming a tower
- He enjoys all the ladies he meets on the job
- At the end of his shift he does push ups for every car towed
- He likes towing expensive cars because he feels like he's driving them
- His dad works for the PPA and was in the original Parking Wars documentary
- He has a five-year old daughter
- Why This Job?
NOTE: We are very sad to announce that Martin passed away peacefully this past year. We are honored to have personally worked with such a professional and joyful young man. He was full of life and warmth, and brought laughter to everyone around him. We offer our deepest condolences to Martin's family,
friends and colleagues. We hope that those who watch Martin on the show will enjoy seeing him at his best and brightest.