- Considers himself "good and polite" on the job, especially to 'hot chicks'
- Rates his stress level a low "2 out of 10"
- He started at the PPA in 2005
- Music is his passion, he plays guitar and wants to take up the drums
- His musical heroes are Randy Rhodes (from Ozzy Osbourne) and Jimi Hendrix
Note: We are very sad to announce that Mark recently passed away. He was clearly well loved and respected by everyone he knew, and we are honored to have personally worked with such a thoughtful, helpful and kind man. We offer our deepest condolences to Mark's family, friends and colleagues. We hope that those who watch Mark on the show will enjoy the memories of him as the bright, warm person he was.